Apricot Kernel Oil
Health & Culinary Benefits
- A healthy oil with a mild almond flavour. It is a medium golden yellow colour with a distinct almond taste and bouquet.
- Rich in essential fatty acids and vitamins A, C and E, which make the oil highly nutritious.
- It is considered a good source of unsaturated fats due to its high levels of oleic and linoleic acids.
- Cold pressed to retain the natural goodness. Measures 64 % mono unsaturated fat.
- High vitamin E content boots your skins health
- Studies show that regular use of Apricot Kernel oil in your daily diet slows down aging and boost the health of your skin.
- Research is on-going to establish the effect of this oil in cancer retardation.
- The high smoke point makes this oil ideal to use for any type of cooking: frying, sautéing, baking, stir frying etc.
- Apricot Kernel Oil enhances batters, pastries, cakes and desserts. Makes a mild and delicate mayonnaise.