Health & Culinary Benefits:
- Avocado oil is high in monounsaturated fats and low in saturated fats and trans fatty acids.
- Its high Oleic acid value (omega 9) is beneficial in helping to prevent heart disease and cancer.
- The oil is cholesterol free and further helps to reduce bad LDL blood cholesterol and lower the risk of coronary heart disease.
- The oil is rich in Omega 6 fatty acids.
- Naturally rich in essential vitamins B and C, avocado oil contains good vitamin E content which is important to healthy skin.
- Naturally rich in essential minerals, an avocado contains more than double the potassium content than a banana. Potassium is crucial to healthy functioning heart and kidneys.
- Can be used in every low carbohydrate diet.
- The oil has a unique, mild avocado flavour and is light green in colour.
- Avocado oil has one of the highest smoke point of any plant oil, making it ideal for all types of cooking