MACADAMIA NUT OIL
Health & Culinary Benefits:
- The oil has the highest level and most balanced ratio (1:1) of omega 3 to omega 6 fatty acids. An imbalance of these fatty acids aggravates heart disease, arthritis and allergies.
- Macadamia nut oil has the highest level of monounsaturated fats of all the culinary oils: the high Oleic acid value (omega 9) is beneficial in helping to prevent disease and cancer.
- The oil is cholesterol free and aids in improving the HDL (beneficial) to LDL (bad) cholesterol ratio.
- Naturally high in anti-oxidants, the vitamin E level in macadamia nut oil is 4 times that of Olive oil. Anti-oxidants are important in reducing free radicals in the blood which damage cells and cell DNA.
- Contains significant levels of Palmitoleic acid (another monounsaturated fat) which aids fat metabolism reducing stored body fat.
- Can be used in every low carbohydrate diet.
- The high smoke point, above 200 degrees Celsius, makes macadamia nut oil suitable for all types of cooking: frying, baking, roasting, sautéing, stir frying.
- The oil has a mild nutty flavour and is light golden in colour.
- This versatile oil is also delicious as a cold application in salad dressings and marinades.
MACADAMIA NUT INFUSED RANGE
Our latest and most exciting range to entice and excite even the most inexperienced chef.
Flavourful and ideal for adding flavour to salads, pasta sauces, stir-fries and anything which needs a little zest.
Suitable for cold applications and high temperature cooking methods such as frying, sautéing, stir-frying and wok cooking.
Available in 4 flavours:
- Bay leaf
- Black Pepper
Packed in 250ml glass bottle.