Ingredients for Grilled Chicken Marinade
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 teaspoons fresh lime zest
- 1/4 cup Denova Macadamia Oil Flavoured with Chilli
- 4 tablespoons fresh cilantro chopped finely
- 2 jalapeño chopped finely
- 4 cloves garlic chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons salt
Get a big bowl, mixing all the ingredients of the Marinade together using a whisk.
Make sure the Marinade is well combined together.
Add chicken to the Marinade, make sure to stir and coat the chicken evenly. Marinate for 2 hours.
Add a little bit of the garlic, cilantro, and jalapeno from the Marinade on top of the chicken and grill them until they turn golden brown and charred on both sides.