- 3 large free range eggs
- 1 1/2 cups mashed overripe banana
- 1 tbsp macadamia nut oil
- 1 – 2 tbsp rice malt syrup or honey
- 1 cup macadamias
- 1/2 cup macadamias , roughly chopped
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Pre-heat your fan-forced oven to 175°C.
- In a mixing bowl whisk eggs with mashed banana, macadamia oil and rice malt syrup.In a blender or food processor (I use my Vitamix)
- pulse 1 cup macadamia nuts to a ground nut meal consistency (some texture is ok).
- Add ground macadamias, almond meal, baking powder and cinnamon to wet mixture and combine.
- Stir through remaining macadamia nuts.
- Pour into a lined loaf tin and bake in oven for 40-45 minutes or until cooked through and lightly golden.
Shout out to https://www.livelovenourish.com.au/recipe/gut-friendly-banana-macadamia-bread/ for a great recipe please check out her you tube channel or join her newsletter for weekly recipes